Wednesday, March 4, 2009

1st Post Ever

Ok, so I am going to give this a shot. I have been following several blogs for months and have been so jealous at how cool this is. I love the thoughts of being able to have a journal of my life.

Let me start with Callie. This past Saturday she was in a pageant for Relay for Life. Those of you who know me know that this is sooooo not me. I am a plain Jane. With that said, she got 3rd alternate out of 12. I was such a proud momma. I never really realized how die hard these things were- especially at her age. I mean these women were incredibly RUDE. I now know that you don't mess with the momma of a beauty queen.

Now on to Tori. She has had a really bad week getting up in the mornings. It has been a war zone around here in the mornings. So she got in trouble Monday morning for not getting out of the bed until 7:30 AM. Her terrible punishment is that she has to get up with her daddy at 5:30 AM and is not allowed to go back to bed for 2 weeks. That is harsh I know but she will have a new respect for me. Have a Blessed Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sis, I LOVE your blog!!! I'm so happy to have you in my world now. Keep the postings coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog!! SO glad you finally came around to the dark side!

    ReplyDelete