Saturday, March 7, 2009

Princess for a day!!

Well, I just got home from a day out with the girls. I think that this is the first time that I have been on a day without children since Callie came along- 15 months ago. WOW! I had to go to David's Bridal to be fitted for a bridesmaids dress. I just can't figure out why they can't make these dresses in better sizes. They should at least make you feel skinny on this special day. So with that said it is on to the hardcore dieting. 29 pounds down and too many more to go. The bride- Jaime, my best friend since well birth let us choose the dresses. They are so cute. I feel like a princess and since I am a plain Jane that doesn't happen often. She really has some big wedding plans so I really will be a princess.

This morning Tori had her first softball practice. Her daddy is the coach. It is going to be a fun season watching him in charge of 13 nine year old girls. Maybe he will have a new respect for me. They had a really great first practice though and surprisingly everyone was there. What a shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment