Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Due Date!

I am going to give you a quick update. Last Thursday some of my girlfriends decided to have a yard sale. I went on Wednesday night for the friend presale. Now I thought that I was getting a good deal for "peanut" but Princess Callie stole it instead. I bought a Britax car seat just like Callie's. Callie's was $300 and peanuts was $50. Poor number 3. Oh well, it was such a good deal. Now Callie will ONLY ride in the yard sale seat. We have moved it into the car and she has claimed it as hers.
Then on Friday we went for our ultrasound. Now I thought that I was like 10-12 weeks pregnant. NOPE!!! I was wrong. I am a mere 7.3 weeks. I looked at the ultrasound girl like she had slapped me across the face. It was awful!!! So, I guess that I am going to be like an elephant and be pregnant for what feels like 11 months. We have a confirmed due date of January 11, 2010. Which I like much better.
Softball season for the Swafford's ended on Thursday night. I am looking forward to getting to come home in the afternoon and put my feet up- Yeah right:) This week starts bible school for Tori and then wraps up on Friday with a yard sale. Yea for beach money. I have told everyone that if they wanted to keep it that they better put a chain on it. I am cleaning out the clutter and making money at the same time. Look Out!!! Well, that wraps it up for now. Have a great week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sista! Congrats again on peanut. I'm getting really good with my monograming machine so I'll be ready to personalize all her stuff. She'll get hand me downs but they'll have her name on it! Clever huh?? Oh wait, I just assumed that peanut is a girl. Hmmm, what do you think peanut is? Keep us posted. Love you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete