Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer Fun!

Summer has officially began! Now we have to come up with some big plans. Tori has been coming to work with me and it has been so nice to get to spend some time with her. Her last softball game is tomorrow night. Finally we will get to go home at night and prop up our feet.

I go Friday for our ultrasound. Adam is going with me. He attends all OB appointments with me. I love having him there. He cares so much for his family. I am sooooo lucky to have such a wonderful husband. The dreaded nausea has started. Pregnancy hates me but I love growing these little miracles. It is amazing what we do for our kids even before they get here. I cannot wait to see its little heart beating and it flipping all around even though I can't feel it. I am going to call one of my friend Rachel who is starting in photography and does a great job to take some pictures of the girls this weekend. It is finally suppose to be sunny out.

Callie has learned to say Uh Oh. Everything is now Uh Oh. She drops things on the floor just to say it. It is tooo funny. The other night Tori and Callie had a photo shoot. Here are some of the pictures just to make you smile:) Have a great day!!!

The Princess at her finest!!!


I didn't do anything!!!;)


Beautiful Little Lady!


TOOOOOOO COOL! Look at what I did all by myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment