Friday, June 12, 2009

Thoughts and Bargains!

I am in need of some ideas. I am having the hardest time with my little Tori Lou. She keeps on going places and then staying for 30 min -1 hour and calling me to come get her. For example- last week was VBS at our church so on Monday I took her and dropped her off and 30 minutes later she called crying for me to come and get her. Then tonight she had gotten invited to her best friends spend the night birthday party and stayed for 1 hour and called for me to come and get her. I know that I should feel lucky that she wants to be with me, but I am so afraid that she is not going to have friends. So needless to say I am completely open to suggestions!!!

Callie and I went to the doctor for our 3 month post op check up and we are perfect. HA!! Then my mom, Callie, and I went to Old Navy. The have all men's stuff 1/2 off. I bought Adam a pair of jeans and a belt for $20. Then I bought Tori 2 pairs of flip flops for $5. I bought Sam 3 pairs of pajamas (pants and shirt) for $1.47 each. I felt like the bargain shopper of the day!I walked out of Old Navy with all of that for only $30. The best deal of all- Callie slept through the whole shopping trip! It was like shopping kid free. Every mom deserves that every once in a while.

Tonight the girls and I are sitting here all alone. Adam got called in to work tonight. I am a little bummed out. He was so super excited to go in. We are really wanting to stay at the beach a few extra days so he was so excited to make extra beach money! Oh yeah, I am going to need some prayers over the next month. We have decided to switch Tori's ADHD medicine to something else. So she is being a little difficult. It takes like a month for the other one to get leveled out in your system. So please pray that I have the patience to deal with the wild woman! I hope that ya'll have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment