Sunday, June 28, 2009

God Is Great!

My life has been a whirl wind. So where to start????
1. Last Saturday I got to be part of the best things in the world. I got baptised for the very first time. Yea Me!! I went with the church to a very personal ceremony for people to get baptised like Jesus did. We got submerged in the river. It was one of the best days of my life!! Thank You God!
2. Last Wednesday, I went to work to find out that I didn't have a job anymore. It sucked. I cried the entire day and all of the next too. That is healthy for an 11 week pregnant woman right??? Ha! It was awful, but my husband has been so wonderful. I am going to stay home this summer with the girls and we are going to live VERY thrifty. Just to say the least. God has a bigger plan and He will take care of me and my family.
3. On Thursday, I barfed all afternoon. I know that everyone needed to know that but right now it is part of my life. I think that it was just nerves and the fact that someone left the lid off of the sauerkraut in the refrigerator and when I opened it to put up groceries, IT STUNK.
4. On Friday, I went to the doctor to check on the peanut status and well, I have lost 6 pounds. I was pumped. Dr. Franklin is sooo good to me. She knew that I had been having a rough week and thought that I might want to see peanut rather just hear it. She brought in the ultrasound machine and we got to see peanut. What an acrobat!! It was on its head and laying all kinds of sideways. It little heart was just pounding away. If you don't believe in miracles just go through a pregnancy with someone. God is GREAT!! This little thing that grows into a healthy human being and lets not talk about how it gets here. I mean that alone will make you believe:) Anyways, we are both doing great.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and it is blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you got to see baby peanut. What a fabulous treat!
    I know that God has big plans in store for the Swafford family. So enjoy your time at home doing what you do best... being a wonderful wife and mother. You are such a blessing to me! I love you girl!!! :D

    ReplyDelete