Monday, July 27, 2009

Rachel Ray doesn't Lie!!

Last night I finally got to feel "peanut" move around. Callie had a really crappy nights sleep and sometime around 2 am she ended up in the bed with us. Apparently, peanut did not like sharing his/her bed. The baby began kicking all over the place until I scooted away from my snuggle buddy Callie. Wow sibling rivalry already. That is never a good sign:) We have had a very uneventful week so far. Adam has worked his tail off in the yard and my mom came over to tell me that the yard looked so good that she thought we had moved. HA!! That is too funny. I was so very proud of him. Tori is really looking forward to school starting and secretly so am I. I love to have a routine and some organization to our household and quite frankly this summer that has all gone out the door. She will be in the 5th grade and one of the school "big dogs" this year. She is just growing up way too fast. I think that reality is setting in that we are going to have to get another baby bed and put up in Callie Bugs room. I just keep cleaning and rearranging in there trying to get a plan together. I am super excited though.
I have a Rachel Ray mom tip and had I had the camera handy would have taken a picture of it. Saturday night we had tacos for supper. Callie loves them but hates being dirty. Yes, she is a total princess. SOOOO, drumroll please. Rachel Ray said to take a chip clip and put it on the end of the folded taco and poof there is no mess. I thought she was just blowing smoke but NO it really worked. She loved it. She was sparkly clean when she finished and so was her plate. It was a dream come true:) Anyways, That is the fun for today and I have to now go and cook supper for the family. I hope you all have a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment