Thursday, July 30, 2009

Decorating Help:)

Ok, Blog world I need some decorating ideas for a bridal shower. I know that this is going to sound weird but we(the bridesmaids) are just doing what the bride tells us she wants to do. We are having a couples barbecue. She is wanting everyone to bring a recipe and all of the ingredients to make it. So, I have the invites and they are super cute. It is at a lake house. I can't come up with decoration ideas to make this cute and look like a wedding shower/party. I am turning to the blog world for super cute ideas. Can you help me out???

1 comment:

  1. Hhhmmm, if the "theme" is recipes... what about if you did your decor around the Recipe For A Blessed Marriage... love, patience, humor, SEX, and of course, most importantly prayer and devotion to God the Father. Maybe even create a poster size recipe card for everyone to write their Recipe For A Blessed Marriage. It could serve as the guest book for the evening! What do you think, cute or corny??

    ReplyDelete