Friday, July 31, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Wedding Flowers/Ceremony

Just an FYI- This is my first attempt at scanning in pictures!!!

My wedding day could not have been more perfect. It was everything that I had ever dreamed of. I had always wanted a fall outdoor wedding. We got married on September 30, 2006. Our ceremony took place at Windbrook- it is a beautiful house/barn in our town of Cullman. It has a gorgeous fountain in the middle that we made the centerpiece of our wedding. We came out of the french doors of the house, our bridesmaids and groomsmen split around the fountain and then paired back up again to finish the walk down the aisle. We had a wrought iron arbor with a kissing ball of different color roses hanging in the middle. For my flowers, I just wanted bright and different and thanks to a good florist that is exaclty what I got. They were gorgeous. We had 200 white folding chairs equally split around the fountain for our guest. Our ceremony was gorgeous and then afterwards the reception took place out back complete with a large white tent, dance floor, tables, chairs, and a live band. It was a blast. Our Wedding music was "From this Moment" by Shania Twain. So, here are just a few pics from the big day.




My Little Junior Bride Tori!

Bridesmaids are as follows(In order from left to right)
Jaime Ugarkovich; Sarah Cole; Tiffany Abbott; Matron of Honor- Amy Drake; Lauren Bussey; Corey Strickland- Adam's sister; Junior Bride- Tori Swafford; Flower Girl- Ana Spencer Griffin




The Whole Bridal Party!!

The Kissing Ball- my favorite floral creation of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment