Monday, October 5, 2009

Falling flat on my face:)

Let me get you up to speed on life. First let me tell you what a clumsy human I am. Last Wednesday, which will be chalked up to be by far the worst annivesary in history but that is another post, I was coming down the steps and was holding Callies hand. She had came down stairs earlier that day to get her cup and bring it up to me. I had no idea that she had spilled her milk on the step. Needless to say, I never saw it and had on my flip-flops and well my feet went up in the air and I landed flat on my back and booty on the last step. It hurt more than anything I have ever done in my life. I tried to convince myself that it didn't hurt and I was going to be ok. Callie started screaming but was unhurt. She just kept telling me to "get up mommy." I sent her to play in the play room and then sat on the ottoman in the living room and just lost it. I was scared to death that I had hurt peanut. Long story short, Peanut is fine and my back was black and blue but ok. I think that I broke my tail bone but nothing we can do about that. I still can't sit on it and well it has almost been a week. Oh well. Thank you God for making me a big healthy girl with lots of padding. I really appreciate you looking after me all the time. Oh yeah, I would have taken a picture of the evidence, but as mentioned above I am a big healthy girl and would not want to cause any unnecessary vomiting. So sorry, just take my word for it. I am officially in my 3rd trimester now so it is all down hill from here. Go me and Peanut. Anyways have a blessed week and I will try to keep you updated better.

No comments:

Post a Comment