Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Laughing my Hiney Off:)

Last night was hilarious in my world. Adam had to go by the funeral home for one of his co-workers father that passed away. Everyone knows that this is no fun so the girls decided to make him a cake to cheer him up. They both love to help cook. Here are a few pics.




Then, he took a shower and I decided to cut the cake. I cut a piece and was gonna share mine with Callie. She refused to eat it until she sang "Happy Birthday to uww." So after singing she ate some cake. It was so funny.

After all of that, we all migrated down stairs and Tori had to finish up some chores. Adam told her "Uhh, don't you have some stuff to be doing?" and she said "Uhhhhh NO." He said I said "I told you to do something" and then she smarted off. Adam's response, "that has nothing to do with the price of eggs in China." My thought- I have never heard the price of eggs in China always the price of tea in China but whatever. Tori looks up with this serious but puzzled look and I quote her "Now Adam, how am I suppose to know how much eggs cost in China?" I think that I had to go upstairs and change my panties because I sooooo just peed in them. I hope this makes you chuckle and have a blessed day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment