Monday, October 12, 2009

Luck!!

I need to devote this post to the most wonderful man on Earth. I have been really slacking here lately and well he has not said one word. Probably because he is scared of the result of speaking but what can I say, I'm hormonal. I would either chew him up and spit him out or bust out in tears either way is not good for him. So silence has been his answer. I gave him the chore of Mt. Laundry this weekend. I told him that I would clean the rest of the house if he would just stay down stairs and keep the laundry going. Needless to say, he was happy to do that. He could watch football, pause the game, put on a new load, and come back and not miss a thing. I thought this was a great idea on my part. He stayed in "the man cave" all day long and did like 10-12 loads of laundry. He is such a blessing to me. He is my best friend and the best daddy/ husband in the whole wide world. I know that I don't tell him enough how much he means but he knows.I also know that I really didn't deserve such a wonderful man as him so it had to be just luck. But THANK YOU GOD for him. I really appreciate how you always look out for me. I Love You Babe and Thank You for Everything:) You're the Best!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment