Saturday, December 26, 2009

Baby Budder:)

Now that Christmas has come and gone it is time to look forward to the New Year. I am 3cm dilated and 80% thinned out. I am just a ticking time bomb. I know that it is so very selfish but I can't wait to meet him. I am so ready to be able to go, play, and do like I use to. It is so hard for me to not be able to keep up with everyone else. I am telling you right now that Easton will be here this week. Last Tuesday she offered to induce me but I told her no. I really want him to come on New Years Day. I think that it would be so cool to always be known as the first baby of 2010. I am still holding on to the fact that this is when he is coming. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and see what she has to say. Just to be honest I am really nervous about this. I know that I have done this 2 times before but this is a BOY!! I am not nervous about the delivery but the difference between him and the girls makes me nervous. I am curious to see how Callie reacts to him not being in my belly anymore. I think she can feel some changes are coming because she has been all about baby budder in my belly. Every night before we go to bed she rubs budder and kisses him goodnight. It is the most precious thing in the world. Maybe she will be a great big sister. I will update you guys with any changes just say a little extra prayer for us this week because we are about to have some big changes to come. Have a Blessed Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I am thinking about you and praying for a safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, Baby Easton is the best. Thanks for sharing him with me today. And you my sweet friend, are the greatest mother! I love to watch you with your children. You're so sweet, patient and loving. Congratulations on another beautiful Swafford!
    God's blessings on this new adventure, Sarah :D
    P.S. The deal's still on, I'll teach you about boys and you teach me about girls! Love you sis!!!

    ReplyDelete