Sunday, December 20, 2009

Getting back in the swing of things

I am so sorry that I have not been able to blog here lately. I can assure that its not for lack of things to write about. I am still without a computer and Adam's computer just hates blog land and kicks me off every time. So, I am trying to do the best I can just bear with me.
Family Update-
Callie is still patiently awaiting the arrival of baby brother. She can't wait to meet him. She rubs my belly every night and gives it kisses. It is so sweet. We tell her that brother will be here soon and she tells us no. She is loving the thought of Santa but hates to see him. You know typical 2 year old stage. When people ask her if he is coming to her house she just tells them no and ignores them after that.
Tori has proved how smart she is once again and got inducted into her schools Beta Club. I was so proud. She still doesn't have a clue as to how great this is but we keep telling her. She is officially out of school until January 5th and is blown away that by the time she goes back to school she will have a little brother. She has truly been wonderful since I have been told to take it easy. She is always helping out. I love her she is the sweetest kid on earth.
Adam is still in "Super dad" mode. He is such a blessing. He has taken over ALL of the household responsibilities when he gets home from work. He comes in changes clothes, tells me to sit down, and is off cooking and cleaning. I owe him big time when I get back where I can. He is starting to panic a little about the next few weeks. As if this is not a stressful enough time of year and then we throw in having a baby. Poor planning on our part or should I say poor surprise on our part. HA!! But really he is wonderful and I wish everyone was as lucky as me.
I am just growing and growing. I am so thankful for being able to have babies that I can't complain one bit. There are TONS of women out there that would love to be in my shoes. I am just anxiously awaiting his arrival. I had a baby shower last Sunday and got tons of stuff for this little prince. I am not even sure if I have told ya'll that he finally has a name and some things monogrammed. He is Mr. Easton Brooks Swafford. What a manly name. I can't wait to put a face with all of these kicks and hiccups over the last 9 months. So now I am in countdown mode. only 3 more weeks. That is just blowing me away.
We are all just doing wonderful and are really blessed. I am hoping to get back into my daily blogging routine but just in case I hope everyone has a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. CRAZY!! Only two more weeks?!? I am missing you, Allie!! I want to see your belly!

    ReplyDelete