Friday, January 8, 2010

Boys and Mommy Milk

Well, it has been snowing outside and I just want to take a minute and update you. This little man of mine is so precious. I never thought that I was cut out to be the mommy of a little boy because I love my girly girls so much but he has got me wrapped around his finger. He truly is precious and his sisters love him soooooooo much. He is so cute with his blonde hair and God answered my prayers by giving me a healthy baby boy that LOVES his mommy milk:) You see I gave Callie mommy milk for 9 months but never got the pleasure of actually latching her on and nursing. I got to bond with my trusty Medela Pump in Style but thought that it was that important for her to have the breastmilk. I really wanted a baby that wanted to nurse just to be able to have that bond. I have that now. He nurses every 2 hours on the dot. I love being sleep deprived, tired, and one happy breastfeeding mommy. Thank you Easton for loving your mommy and her groceries:)

The girls are just loving their baby budder Easton. It is so precious to see how much the girls take care of him. Callie can hear him grunting from a mile away. It has even been so bad that she is waking up at 2AM when he does. He doesn't cry just grunt and she can hear him from her bedroom. It is so funny. She doesn't cry either just wakes up and says where my budder is. Precious!!! How can you get ill at that even if it is 2AM??? Tori just wants to tote him around. We are having to be really careful about that because whatever she does Callie wants to do. Ok, Prince Charming is calling so I have to run. Have a blessed weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Alli I'm so proud of you! You are doing a fabulous job. Stay warm and keep up the good work! God's blessings, Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete