Friday, June 25, 2010

Over whelming life!

I think the title says it all! I am struggling with trying to keep up. So I am gonna update you on everyone and then apologize. Adam is well not doing anything different. He is still superdad and is working his booty off. I went to the dermatologist on June 14th to have 3 moles removed. They called me on Tuesday, the 15th, to tell me that the mole on my leg that they had removed came back as a melanoma and that I needed to come in as soon as possible to have it removed until clean margins. The lady on the phone told me to prepare to be there for 2 hours. I told her that I had a 5 month old that I was nursing so he would have to be with me. She then told me that I would probably have to pump afterwards. I was more upset about that than the fact that she had just told me that I had cancer on my leg. The first available appointment was on Friday, the 18th. I went in and took my mom with me so that she could babysit. I told Adam that there was no need in him taking off work since she was already off. So I went in and she removed a chunk- it is 1 inch wide by 4 inches long. I walked out with 22 stitches in my leg. She told me that I had to come back on July 7th because the other 2 came back and were not yet a melanoma but had irregular cells so they had to be "chunked" out too. Oh well, it makes me cancer free. Tori has been keeping us hopping. She has played travel ball, park and rec ball, and now all stars. So we practice 5 nights a week and play every weekend. Callie is just hilarious. We were driving down the road the other day and she screamed "oh my goodness, I just sawed sompin out my winow." I thought I was gonna die. She has her own little personality now. Easton is growing leaps and bounds. He goes on Friday for his 6 month check. 2 weeks ago he weighed 17 lbs 9 oz. He is rolling all over, sitting up for a little while by himself, and scooting. He is still nursing all the time. I LOVE IT!! He is so sweet. He just coos and smiles all the time. He is a snuggler. He has me wrapped. He loves his sisters. He just smiles and laughs at them. So sweet. Well, I have to run for now but I promise to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment