Monday, August 23, 2010

Her cup runneth over

So I am feeling the need to just lay it all out there. Last night I had an explosion of thoughts. One of my really good friends got an email that was just terrible. It said some of the worst most horrid things in it. It was not my place to jump in and blow up but some of the things in there just really struck a nerve. I know that Rachel is a wonderful person and the fact that someone can sit there and basically bash her in the ground does not settle well. I am trying to figure out what to do. I really want to post all of it but.........I am just gonna link to Rachel. You can go there and read all of it.

Here is my take on it. (this is my opinion because well, its MY blog)
Some people do things in life that you don't agree with, so just ignore them. If I have a problem with what you do, then I am not gonna send you a nasty email I am just gonna go away from you. This person who I am not gonna name because well that is not my place. I think just has a cup that is running over. I feel like she is going through a rough time with her grandfather not doing well and is just angry at the world. I think that she just directed her anger and emotions all into this one email. I think she really is a good person that deep down just had her meltdown and now it is coming back to bite her. I can understand that it is hard to lose someone that you love so much and it is natural to get angry. I also feel that she lashed out at someone that she shouldn't have and now it has caused a big blow up. I think that she should apologize for the terrible things that were said and just step up and admit that the things that she said are her opinions and that just because we don't believe the same things she does, does not make either of us right or wrong. I am praying for her and her family. I am no longer gonna dwell on this and am gonna move on:)

1 comment: