Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Memorable Family Vacation

Family Vacation Picture at Pineapple Willy's.

We are officially back from vacation and BOY was it a memorable one. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday the beach had a red flag and we could not swim in the ocean. So that meant with pool time for us. We played our hearts out and when it started raining we ran to the room and then back out when we could. Callie decided to cut 2 teeth while we were on vacation. Nothing like some Tylenol and Motrin. Then on Thursday we had a yellow flag and my family flogged to the beach. We packed like we were moving just to go to the ocean. I gave Callie bug a dose of Tylenol and then off we went. We sat up the tent and the chairs and then went swimming. I thought that the cool water would make her feel better. BOY was I wrong. Callie sat in my lap and then went to sleep. I laid out a pallet and then laid the princess down on it. She was snoozing away. I sat under the tent with her and she slept for like 20 minutes. Then up and at it she was. She was playing with my phone and sitting in my lap. Then the unthinkable happens. Callie becomes unresponsive and has a febrile seizure. I have never been this scared in my life. So off to the ER we go just to get checked out. Clean bill of health, just one of those things that some kids do. So on Friday and Saturday Callie got grounded from the outside. We played inside. Then on Saturday night I let her go swimming in the pool. I really think she is a fish. She loves the water. Tori had the time of her life. We walked the beach at night, collected sea shells, played at an amusement park, did sparklers, and swam in the pool. It was a great family vacation after the drama. So here are a few pictures. I hope you enjoy and have a great week.


The view from our balcony overlooking the balcony!


Callie's first little rosey red cheeks. And yes I did use 50 sunscreen:)



Tori in one of my favorite outfits!!


Nana and Super with the girls.

1 comment:

  1. I love your family pic up top... I'm feeling a new blog banner coming on! Ya'll look so healthy and happy. Glad ya'll had a great vacation, minus the seizure drama of course!!! XOXOXO :D

    ReplyDelete