Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1st day of 5th Grade

Today has been a happy but sad day all at the same time. I was really nervous yesterday when Tori kept telling me that if I didn't make her go to school today that she swears she will get a job. She does not like change at all. But this morning when I woke her up at 6:45 am she was up and at it. I sent her to the kitchen to eat breakfast and told her to be quiet so that we did not wake up Callie and could have some "big girl time" before school. She ate her breakfast, got dressed and fixed her hair, all with a smile on her face. I was so excited about this. There were no tears and no fussing. It was great. She really took away alot of my anxiety. It is just hard for me to believe that she is 10 and in the 5th Grade. I mean where does the time go. With all that said, here are just a few picture of my big girl. I could not get any of our cameras to work so I had to take them with my phone, Sorry!



1 comment:

  1. Tori, you're so beautiful. I'm so proud of the young lady you're becoming! :D

    ReplyDelete