Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I really haven't had anything to post about lately. The only new changes are that me and peanut are 20 weeks now. I went to the doctor on Friday and everything is perfect. Our ultrasound is next Thursday so just pray that everything looks great and that he/she is healthy. I guess that working in the nursery has made me realize that not all things are guaranteed. It is not set in stone that everytime I go they are going to be able to find a heart beat. I get so nervous. It is really reassuring that I am able to feel the baby move alot now. Pregnancy and child birth truly are a miracle.
On another note, I am helping my friend Sarah have a yard sale on Thursday and Friday. I hate yard sales and all of the work that it takes just to sell my junk but I love the money. Oh yeah, I also took Callie to our new pediatrician last week and she weighs a whopping 24 lbs. What a porker!!! I am so proud of both of us. For the first time in her life she is in the 25th- 50th percentile for weight. Then of course this was on Tuesday and on Thursday she gets sick. So I had to call like a spastic mother and see what to do. They just told me to watch her and if she wasn't better by Monday to bring her in. HA! Tori goes to the doctor tomorrow and of course she comes home from school yesterday with an earache and sore throat. I feel like an idiot. My kids never get sick and now that we are switching to a new doc they are both sick. Oh well, thats life. He is probably going to laugh at me when I tell him that she has gained 30, yes 30 pounds this summer. That little bean pole is now a porker that weighs 103 pounds. Ok well, Callie is shutting the computer scereen on me so I guess thats my sign to go. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment