Thursday, September 3, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!

Ok so it is finally official!! IT'S A BOY!!! I am not sure how to manage one of these little fellas but I am gonna give it a whirl!! Tori is finally excited! Yes, I did cry in the waiting room because Tori had said that if it were a boy that she was moving in with Nana. I was a nervous wreck. There is nothing worse than being excited and scared all at the same time. I just felt like I was going to break her heart:) It was pitiful. We took a family trip to Wal-Mart after the ultrasound and has some retail therapy. She got him the cutest, softest blanket ever. Now I need everyone to brainstorm on the nursery. I am going to let him and Callie share a room. Her nursery is pink and brown so I think that he will do the blue and brown. I need paint ideas. So ya'll get to work on that for me. Anyways, I have to run but definetely wanted to share the good news.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!! I've been looking online for inspiration. You should check out PoshTots and Houzz. They both have tons of great ideas. We'll find something perfect for the Prince and Princess room design. I know God has big plans for this new little man and the rest of the Swaffords! :D

    ReplyDelete