Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Boy Name Game

This baby boy name thing is new to us. We/ I am having a really hard time with it. Adam is being stubborn about it. He will not even talk about it and I am impatient and ready to monogram him something. Here are just a few that I have came up with and really need some input.
1. Campbell Eli
2. Luke Daniel
3. Levi Matthew
4. Collin Wayne
5. Cooper Adam
6. Matthew Wyatt
7. Reid Malachi
The first one is my favorite and Adam just can't seem to get past calling him Campbell for the rest of his life. I know that I am the one giving birth to him, but he does have input too. So therefore I am torn because it is my maiden name and has special meaning but I can't just not value his opinion. Keep in mind they have to go with Tori and Callie. I am open to any and all suggestions so please leave me feedback on this.

1 comment:

  1. I thought of another one to throw in the mix.. what about Gabe? I like that name!

    ReplyDelete