Friday, September 18, 2009

Help a Sista Out!!!!

I have been praying about this for weeks now. Now that it is out on the table I am asking everyone else to pray too. One of my best friends has 2 boys ages 13 and 6, I think. She is such a princess and has the best hubby in the whole wide world that supports her during anything and everything. They have been praying for a while now about adopting a baby. You see they thought they were finished and well God has decided differently. I am so proud of her for following her heart on this and her family is so excited. They would be the perfect parents and brothers for a sibling. My vote is that she needs to atleast try and even the odds at her house and get a baby girl. So please just keep them in your prayers and I will keep you posted on everything that goes on. Here is the link to her blog- At Home With The Hinsons.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all the prayers and encouragement you have given me. God has used you as my angel of mercy and love. Thank you for being the hands and feet of Christ. I love you girl! God's blessings on your weekend, Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete