Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blogging Failure!!

So I must admit that I am a failure at this blogging thing. I love to read everyone elses and just completely forget about my own. This past weekend we decided to flip flop some of the rooms in our house and begin to use some of our unused spaces. We officially moved the living room to down stairs, the kiddos toys to the play room downstairs, setup a guest bedroom/ office downstairs and catch up on laundry downstairs. This was all unused before- approximately 1200 square feet that we have never used before. Then upstairs we have the "formal" living room or as I refer to it- the Womens room. It is set up to stay clean for when guest come over. I was so proud of my husband over this. He definetely earned big brownie points for not complaining about it. This has been an ongoing dispute for owww 3 years now. He finally gave in and is really liking it so far. My next home project is to start on the nursery. We have the 2 more bedrooms downstairs but I just don't feel like my girls are quit ready for moving yet so with that said Callie and peanut are going to be sharing a room. Right now, Callies current decor is brown with pink dots. It is however negotiable. Three of her walls are pink and the fourth is chocolate brown with pink polka dots. The babies have matching white cribs. I want this room to be perfect for both of them so combine girly and manly together. If that is possible.

The Swafford update- Adam is working like a fool and being super dad all at the same time. I am getting bigger and peanut is one wild man. He goes constantly. Tori has started Fall Softball and that is making the afternoons crazy. We practice on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays. It is another full time job. Callie is well Callie. She has decided that she can jump off anything and everything. Here is a video-(I took it with my cell so not the best quality) Oh yeah, pleas excuse the fact that she looks like she is homeless. I had already taken her clothes off and she was headed to the bath tub. I DON'T EVER LET MY KIDS RUN AROUND LIKE DIRTY WAL-MART KIDDOS:)



Well, I will try to get better at this and just know that I really am trying:) Have a very blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment