Thursday, September 17, 2009

Crazy Callie and Monkeys!!

Today has been such a fun day for me. I have been ready to start on the nursery since I found his bedding but right now we are a little well......broke. I have been all over the internet hunting cute monkey stuff for them babies. I have called on my friend who is also thrifty to help me. She sends me this really cute picture and I decided that I could paint my very own version of it. So here it is and I had all of the stuff to do it with here at home. So it was FREE-


Then yesterday Callie and I were home and cleaning like mad people. Well, let me back up and say that everybody that reads this blog knows that my boobies are ENORMOUS. Now on to the story. We were in my room and she had cut on daddy's "deence" in her words. Translation- she had cut on daddy's radio on his alarm clock to dance. She was sitting in the middle of our bed and I was vacuuming. I heard her saying "I got it mommy, I got it." I cut off the vacuum cleaner and looked over and this is what I saw and the picture says it all.


Last week we decided that since she could run around the house naked all day and not have any accidents that it was time for potty training. She will go to her room and get a diaper and say "on me pee pee" and when she was done she would say "off I pee peed." If you can tell me when you have to pee and when you are done then you are ready. So we loaded up and went to Wal-Mart to get this baby some big girl Melmo panties. She is so funny that when I would sit her on the potty and pull down her panties, she freaked. She would pee in her potty as long as she could pee through her panties but atleast we tried. Maybe she is just not ready but we have the panties when she is ready. She will wear them until she needs to pee and then go and get a diaper and bring it to you. Maybe she is just that stubborn.


So, that is the update for the past few days. I hope that you all enjoy this and have a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE how the painting turned out. You did a fabulous job. Your nursery is going to be the cutest, thriftiest, monkey room evah! And Callie, you and Melmo are growing up way to fast!!! Hugs & Kisses, Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete