Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crazy Life:)

Just wanted to let you know that our life has been a little hectic lately and doesn't seem to be slowing down. Last weekend Tori played ball in Huntsville and we froze our hineys off. She played SOOOO GOOOD that I could not believe it. She was catching and let me tell you that if you tried to steal on her, it wasn't gonna happen. She had the mentality that she owned that field and it showed. She threw 2 people out at 2nd, 1 out at 3rd, and tagged 2 people out at home. She hit a double over the centerfielders head. I was one proud Momma:) I just love to watch her play ball. She is the best one on the field. Then, Adam and I decided that now would be a good time to refinance our house and well, the 1st appraiser called at 10:00 am yesterday and the conversation is as follows:

ME- Hello
Mr. Appraiser-Is this the Swafford residence?
Me- yes sir
Mr. Appraiser-Well Mrs Swafford, I am ____ from the real estate appraisal group and I have been contacted by Hamilton Mortgage to take a look at your house. Were you aware of this?
Me- I knew that we had talked to them but had not heard back from them but thats ok with me.
Mr. Appraiser- Is someone gonna be home tomorrow morning at 8am?
Me thinking- What the crap? Are you kidding me?
Me- Umm, no sir. Is there anyway that we can do it next week? My husband wants to be here when you do it.
Mr. Appraiser- Is there any particular reason that your husband wants to be there?
Me- Umm, I think that it's just a man thing and that he would feel more comfortable being here while you are in the house.
Mr. Appraiser- He does know that it is not gonna make a difference on my appraisal Right?

So I hung up with Mr. Appraiser and called Adam to tell him that Mr. Appraiser was a complete Jack A$$ and that I had a feeling that it would not go good. I mean really what man wants some strange man in his house with his pregnant wife and 2 year old. So, then I called the Mortgage company which is my best friends parents and asked if my assumption of Mr. Appraiser was right. They agreed and I told them that I was not comfortable with this dude being in my house so now we have a really good guy coming to do it. But, the downfall is that we have so much crap to do this weekend that I will be MIA until Tuesday. But just wanted to let you know and I hope that you all have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you asking for a new appraiser... what a jerk! Good luck with the house. Tell Tori I said congrats on her game! God's blessings on your busy weekend!!! Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete