Friday, November 20, 2009

update

Ok, so I realize that I have been out of comission for well a while now. I am doing fine just getting a bigger baby and belly. This time 2 years ago I was getting ready to go in and have my sweet Callie. She will be 2 tomorrow, don't get me wrong, I am so thankful that she is getting big but I am so very sad about it. I am just not ready for this little terror, I mean princess to grow up. I LOVE LOVE the age that she is right now. She is growing and learning so much daily. It is just so much fun. Enough of that talk before I have an emotional meltdown.
I have now been without a computer for about a month and it SUCKS!! I got PED Basic for my monogram machine today and am super stoked about it. I am going to be monogramming everything. SOOO, unless you want something monogrammed on you then you better stay away. Just Kidding!! Ok, so Adam's computer usually locks up when I am logged onto my blog so I better get off here while the getting is good. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will try to get on here more often to update you and I promise that pictures are coming soon

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to have an update from my bloggy buddy. I've missed you sis! Please keep us posted on your monogramming. I can't wait to see the treasures you create! God's blessings on your night, Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete