Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pregnancy Update:)

I just wanted to post a quick update before his computer shuts me off the blog. I am trying to get the computer fixed:( It is not a cheap fix though. Went to the doctor today and my pressure was 132/94 then 20 minutes later it was 124/92. I had protein in my urine. I am 1 and 50% at 32.4 weeks. So I had to go over to maternity for a NST and bp checks every 15 minutes and lab work. When I left my bp was down to 136/80 so I now have to "take it easy." I am still not sure how in the world to do that when you chase a 2 year old around all day. I am having some swelling of my feet and ankles but I just thought that this was normal. I am also on weekly doctor visits. So I should now have more time than ever to be on the computer. Adam has fixed me a makeshift computer to get me by. I am hoping to hold this kiddo off until Christmas but who knows. Please just keep this little man in your prayers.
Also this week, I got my PED Basic for my monogram machine but sadly I have been too busy to be able to play on it. Apparently that is going to change so I will be posting some of my monogrammed creations on here this upcoming weeks. Ok, gotta run so that I don't get shut off. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited up your upcoming projects! I miss you!!! Please call me if you need help with Callie, or Hamburger Helper and canned green beans BEFORE our little man gets here. I'll gladly do whatever it takes to keep our fellow IN a little longer. ;> Love you & God's blessings sis! Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete